Forms and Regulations

  Applications and forms are provided in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file format.
Detailed information and applicable forms can be found within the hyperlink.  Click on the link to receive the information you need.
Applications, Forms & Regulations
Business License/Permit
Burglar Alarm Permit
Contractors License
Home Occupation  
Yard Sale Permit Application  
Business Mailing Lists Request Form
Real Estate Broker & Salesman
Filming Permit
Tobacco Retailer's Permit
Transient Occupancy Tax
Bingo Permit
Preferential Parking Permit
Change Advice Notice
Massage Parlors & Technicians
Charitable Solicitation Permit 
Trash/Solid Waste Hauling Service
Cable Television
Pipeline Franchise
Certificate of Public Convenience & Necessity
Taxi Driver Permit Application
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department License Detail Personal Information Form
UUT Request for Reimbursement Form


For questions regarding your city licensing requirements, please contact the Revenue Division staff at (310) 952-1748.



City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.